Concrete Polishing Detroit Mi
Concrete Polishing Detroit, Mi.
Commercial Painting Services offers turn-key Concrete Floor Polishing / Grinding solutions in Detroit, Mi. and the Greater Metro Detroit Area. Our highly trained crew uses state-of-the-art diamond tip grinding equipment to ensure the intended results. Whether you’re company is after an extremely durable high gloss, or low sheen application, your new polished concrete floor will be easier to maintain with no flaking or pealing. Polished Concrete Floors also are stronger than Epoxy, are more mark resistant, and protect from oil and water absorption. Your new Polished Concrete Flooring will not only be made to last, it will look amazing in the process.
There are many options to consider when choosing how you’d like your new floor to function and appear. Call Commercial Painting Services today to schedule your in person appointment, and to discuss your options. We’re here to help.
Polished Concrete Floors – General Benefits:
– Stronger than any normal floor
– There is no flaking or pealing
– Easy protection against oil and water absorption
– Dense floors are mark resistant
– Hydrostatic / vapor resistant
– Unlike Epoxy or Urethane, there is no drying involved.
– Levels the floor surface
– Generally meets or exceeds OSHA recommends of a static coefficient friction of 0.5
Polished Concrete Floors – Economical Benefits:
– No down time while chemical processes cure
– The cost is affordable in comparison to other solutions
– No need to re-coat or re-polish
– Maintenance is more inexpensive
– Durability / Longevity
Polished Concrete Floors -Environmental Benefits:
– Dry, dust-controlled equipment filters out 99.9% of all airborne dust
– Helpful in LEED projects
– Zero toxic fumes compared to Epoxy or Urethane
– No VOC’s
– No Slurry
– Odor Free